1.3

Update by user Oct 16, 2016

The pictures would not rotate as I wanted them to

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2016

When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your paint well look as good 10 years from now add it does the day we finish" , we'll, you believe him.I paid $6000 to have my house painted and these pictures are what the paint looks like 3 years after.

I contacted P.J. Aguirre, the owner and I was told I had a moisture problem and not a paint problem. Hmmm... nothing has changed since you gave me that guarantee.

At first notice he says he would repaint it but that I would have to pay labor for his crew which i did not think was fair, he then said he would come by and take care of the paint. I had not heard back from him for several months and when I did, it was then he blamed it on moisture.

Excuse me sir, but we are in a drought, i don't think moisture had anything to do with it.

Avoid this company or at least be warned that his verbal 10 year guarantee is only verbal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of painting by pj house painting. Painting By Pj needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned painting by pj house painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Painting By Pj.

Had an Experience with Painting By Pj?

Comments